Digital & Audio Transcription Services (DAATS) is an online transcription service based in Adelaide, South Australia. The company began in 2007 in Brisbane and the company relocated to Adelaide in 2010.
DAATS’ client base includes all major universities, legal professionals, large government organisations, medical professionals, hospitals, law firms, insurance building firms and much more.
With a team of over 60 highly experienced Australian transcriptionists and proof-readers, we are able to complete large volumes of work within agreed timeframes.
All digital files and transcripts are stored via our secure server. Our servers are based in Sydney, Australia and all communications are encrypted using 128 bit SSL to ensure your data is completely safe.
During the course of completing thousands of transcription projects, we have developed a process that ensures our projects are completed with as much professionalism and efficiency as possible. This process can be broken down into the following easy steps. We guarantee you will be satisfied with not only how professional your project is, but just how personal it is, too.
- You are given a secure password to access your personal folder on our server.
- You upload your file to the server and we are automatically notified via email when the file is ready for us to download.
- We assess your file to determine the quality of the audio, the length of the audio and what expertise the job requires (e.g. technical knowledge, medical knowledge, popular knowledge).
- We assign the project to the transcriber most suitable to the job.
- We contact you with any questions, problems, or inconsistencies as soon as they arise. We never wait until after a job is complete to discuss a problem.
- One of our expert proofreaders listens to the audio whilst proofing the work for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and consistency throughout.
- When the work is complete, we thoroughly review it, checking for any errors and ensuring it has been completed according to specifications and our product standards.
- Your completed transcript is uploaded to your secure folder on our server in a Word document.
- You are then emailed alerting you your transcript is ready to download
For more information please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in a quote enquiry form for an immediate quote.